Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tagged Mesh

I was feeling a little under the weather tonight, so I just properly tagged the Nancy model. Now if I need a model, I don't need to tag it again, I can just load this directly. It also only took me a half hour to do the tagging, proving how efficient this system can be despite its simplicity. My GUI, however, is still ugly.

As intelligently requested, here's the tagged model and the sketch which resulted in the figure. Minus the rotation pivot which is causing awkward translation of the limbs... this is right. I really like what it did on the ribcage-pelvis area.


I feel I need to, though, before anything, scale the figure down to match the sketch percentages before sketch-stylization since, right now it's rather large (say 40 world units while the sketch canvas is 10).

I then don't know if I should focus on wires (more proof of concept) or making the sketch system more robust (handling erasure, multiple strokes) or making the mesh distortions smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment